Why Hire a Professional Writer/Editor?
You only have one chance to make a first impression.
Publishers have long understood the need for Writer/Editors’ services. But if your experience lies in another sector, you might be wondering whether you really need one. Here are five good reasons to hire a professional:
- Fresh eyes: No matter how skillful you are at writing and checking your own work, even the best writers can miss vital mistakes. Writer/Editors should be an essential component of your quality assurance processes.
- Expertise: Writer/Editors are professional wordsmiths. Though you may be able to construct a sentence, as an experienced professional, I will be able to piece your document together in a new way – it may be more clear, more innovative or more effective, resulting in an improved public image for your organisation.
- Versatile: Writer/Editors can work on your website, publications, internal documentation, annual report, press releases … any written material you require. I can take your document from inception through to final product.
- Efficiently effective: A Writer/Editor works with words all day, every day – we can spot errors from 100 paces! If your material goes to press or live online with errors, it can be a costly process to fix. I will help you get it right the first time.
- Helping you to look good: Your image is important. You want to put out the best communications possible and avoid embarrassing errors. I can help you find the right tone, choose the right words and make you look as professional and credible as you are.
What are you waiting for? Contact Me!
Sarah Smith WORDSMITH